This course is about how we can bring theories and principles from movement science to develop and deepen our physical yoga practice. It includes both theory and practice.
We will thoroughly go through:
- When alignment matters, and when it doesn´t
- How to integrate biomechanics snd neuromechanics in yoga
- Regressions & Progressions to evolve your movement practice
- How to tailor yoga asana individually
- Mobility training at its best
- What the research say and doesn´t say
Prerequisites: You should have a regular yoga and movement practice.
Course material is included. More information is given when you reserve your spot.
The expected timeframe is 9 am - 5 pm all three days.
Investment: 4900 SEK